The Ex-Guber on Tumblr

A constant feed from my Tumblr blog, where I have now parked myself after realizing I'm not enjoying Blogger that much.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Figured It Out

I think I may have figured out at least one of the many dilemmas on this troubled shoot: the parents scene.


The parents scene, apart from trying to show a slice of home life for a character such as this, was to shed some light on how the main character ends up doing what he does.


Now I've figured out how to do it without even showing the parents, although it involves a whole new character who I now have to cast.


And there's still the problem of my 'chase' sequence (which I'm probably going to ditch), the fact that one of the locations is only available on Saturday and the actress for that scene is only available on Sunday and all kinds of other weirdness.


Ain't filmmaking fun, kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment