The Ex-Guber on Tumblr

A constant feed from my Tumblr blog, where I have now parked myself after realizing I'm not enjoying Blogger that much.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Buggerty Bollocky Balls

This is what happens when you're too fucking knackered and don't have a proper producer to handle your shit when you're zoned out.

I was supposed to shoot today. I hastily planned a day of scenes and thought nothing of it until I looked at the schedule sheet again today: they are all outdoor scenes in public places. Now, ordinarily this wouldn't be a problem, because we usually shoot on weekends.

But it's not a weekend today, and these locations are packed with people.

Shit.

So I'm gonna take it easy today and plan my shit out. Fuck my brain. Fuck it with a shovel.

No comments:

Post a Comment