The Ex-Guber on Tumblr

A constant feed from my Tumblr blog, where I have now parked myself after realizing I'm not enjoying Blogger that much.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

The Dilemma

Hmmm.

I seem to have cornered myself into a slight problem with the movie.

You see, there was a scene that I was hoping I could shoot with my parents. Like I said before, my mom's not too hot about appearing in a movie filled with expletives, even if they're of the PG-13 variety. I've been trying to figure out how to counter this and it's been bugging my brain all morning.

The scene's pretty important, because it's meant to reveal the reasons behind why the main character does what he does, and I've been trying to come up with different ways of getting the same thing done with... mixed results.

And, of course, there's the whole issue about the action sequence. I'm incredibly tempted to take it out completely.

Grrr. Aargh. Working with limitations makes you work around them creatively.

Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to get out of this little pickle.

No comments:

Post a Comment