The Ex-Guber on Tumblr

A constant feed from my Tumblr blog, where I have now parked myself after realizing I'm not enjoying Blogger that much.

Wednesday, November 9, 2005

Current State of Mind

Sleep. Need. Need sleep. Sleep needed. Poontang. Sleep.

Gawdemmit.

Can't seem to get my head straight. Hands've got the shakes. Can't focus. Keep trying to think about how to solve a bunch of the problems I have on the movie and can't think of anything.

Boo-locks.

Right side of my brain hurting. It's always the right side, never the left, just the right. Throb, throb, throbbing away. Pointy sharp ouch ouch. Makes it tough to keep my eye open.

Sleep. Rest. A quick joygasm, perhaps.

There are times when I feel like I've gone a bit too far, thinking I can pull off all the things I'm planning to pull off in this time frame. There's the album, there's the movie... fuck, the San Fran film fest final submission date is 9 December. Can I get it in by then? Will I be dead? Who knows. We'll see.

Oh, fuck me dead.

But yes. Times where I feel like 'fuck it'. Hang up the dreams and concentrate on my job purely for the income it gives me and do fuck all after work besides eat, play video games and watch DVD's.

Only thing is, I know that if I ever resorted to this, the moment I slip in a DVD I'll think about how I'm not trying to achieve my dreams.

And, after reading an e-mail I received from an old friend of mine, Ramteen (who found my e-mail via this blog), that filled me with smiles and confidence, I don't think I have it in me to quit.

The only question is whether I have it in me to keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment