The Ex-Guber on Tumblr

A constant feed from my Tumblr blog, where I have now parked myself after realizing I'm not enjoying Blogger that much.

Monday, October 31, 2005

More Wrath of Tony Madness

Wrath: one of the spooky locations


One of Tony's locations. I don't know where he finds these places. I'm definitely shooting something here one of these days.



Wrath: Tony shoots shit


Tony shoots. Jeff, the DOP, couldn't make it that day.


Wrath: Bring on the Blood


More blood. Courtesy of rose syrup colouring.


Wrath: Spew it


You have no idea how utterly disgusting this stuff is.


Wrath: Blood on our hands


There were no taps at the set, so my hands were covered in what really looked like blood (more so than this picture). I then went into a gas station to buy soap and both the clerk and toll gate lady later on gave me some odd looks. I'd smile and wave to try and be friendly, forgetting my other hand was also covered in blood.
As always, all pics are on my Flickr page.

No comments:

Post a Comment