The Ex-Guber on Tumblr

A constant feed from my Tumblr blog, where I have now parked myself after realizing I'm not enjoying Blogger that much.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Yet More Talk About This Damn Movie

Ok.

Right now, I'm up to my ass in work that I absolutely positively do NOT want to do for the sheer fact that it's a sinking ship that's bringing me down both careerwise as well as emotionally. I've just gotten off the phone with Nyoke, the manager at Cravings, and it looks like I can't shoot there on Sunday, maybe only Saturday. I then discover the make-up person who's meant to make me look bruised later on is not available on Saturday. I also have a couple of scenes that I need to finish off acting in for Pietra's short film during my lunch breaks this week and on one of the weekends. I'm completely fucking broke, hungry as hell, just waiting for my pay to come in tomorrow so I can feast into some actual food.

Fuckery.

With all this on my plate, why am I blogging you ask? Personally, I find it soothes me. Helps me sort some of my shit out. I type as fast as I think, and hopefully by the end of this post I'll reach some form of calm in this ass-fuck of a storm.

Ten minutes later...

Hmmm...

On the bright side, Mr. Wong has agreed to let me shoot for about twenty minutes at the HELP institute to get my two 'FX' shots done. It'll be tight, but do-able. I also have quite a few shooting days back to back. I purposely
kept two of the days of my 4 day weekend quite open in the event there's shots I can't do. As always, play it by ear.

All I gotta do is keep my energy up.

No comments:

Post a Comment