The Ex-Guber on Tumblr

A constant feed from my Tumblr blog, where I have now parked myself after realizing I'm not enjoying Blogger that much.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Bloody Nose & Temperature Woes

More nosebleeds. Three days of nosebleeds. And the shits. And a sore throat and thick, thick phleghm. Constant goddamn nosebleeds.

I used to think nosebleeds were one of those natural freak occurences. It freaks you out, but it's nothing to worry about. Then Eddy said something that made a lot of sense (and quite obvious, really),

"Dude, that's blood. It's meant to stay inside your body, not come out streaming from your nose."

Fair point.

The other annoying thing about nosebleeds and runny noses is the amount of hell your nose goes through. tissue rash. I fucking hate it. You keep blowing your nose and blowing your nose and after a while your nose is red and sore and you don't want to blow it but you have to and it sucks balls.

See, the thing is my current sickly state is not SO dilapidating that I can't carry on with my work and stuff.

It's just damn inconvenient.

I'm gonna finish up what I need to finish, get my shit done and go to the damn doctors once and for all.

Excuse me, I think I'm bleeding again.

Later that day...

So I finally went to the doctors in the office building. The receptionist is a rude hound of hell and the meds guy told me the antibiotics were bootlegs. Bootlegged medicine? Fuck it. As long as it gets the job done. Turns out that on top of my cold and flu I've got a bad throat infection. Got an MC for tomorrow (which I'm obviously not gonna tell my parents about).

Is it just me or was I a lot healthier when I wasn't working?

No comments:

Post a Comment