The Ex-Guber on Tumblr

A constant feed from my Tumblr blog, where I have now parked myself after realizing I'm not enjoying Blogger that much.

Wednesday, September 7, 2005

Cast, Motherfucker

Things are going well so far on the casting front. For the sake of simplicity and to minimize possible ego-trips on the part of the actors I'm only using people I know so far and I doubt I'll need to audition anyone for now.

The flip-side of the coin is that since I haven't auditioned the cast I don't know whether they'll do a good reading. Although that's not too much of a worry. I casted people based on their personality and look in relation to the character.

No, Nazneen, that does not mean I think you're a bitch.

So far, most of the primary cast have agreed. Still gotta schedule the bugger, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment