The Ex-Guber on Tumblr

A constant feed from my Tumblr blog, where I have now parked myself after realizing I'm not enjoying Blogger that much.

Friday, September 9, 2005

Pussy Cleansing


That's it.

This time, they've gone too fucking far.

Asking a copywriter to write French is one thing, but this... this...

Sigh.

I've got to come up with 8 concise single sentence tips on how to best clean your vagina.

It's gonna be in supermarket and pharmacy aisles, so it's recommended I stay away from the words 'vulva', 'vagina', 'labia' and 'yeast'.

I never realized how much care a vagina needs. And all the descriptions and images are making me feel incredibly uncomfortable.

I have only been staring at vulva's for ten minutes, but already I feel I need to take a break. No offence, ladies, but some things we'd rather not know. I don't think any of you women want to know about dick cheese (a problem not suffered by the circumcised, btw).

Yeast. Yeast for fucks sake...

No comments:

Post a Comment