The Ex-Guber on Tumblr

A constant feed from my Tumblr blog, where I have now parked myself after realizing I'm not enjoying Blogger that much.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Written Much Earlier...

It's 5:22am, and we're just finishing up. I may be able to catch about 2 hours sleep if I'm lucky.

What's annoying is, all the caffeine I ingested early hasn't bothered to kick in until now. Just my luck. when I wanted the full force of its stimuli, it decides to leave me trying in vain to fall asleep on my chair using a box of tissues as a pillow. When the chance to lie in my uncomfortable yet functional bed arises, I'm all jitters and mad thoughts.

Buggerty-buggerty-bugger.

I'm not even typing this on my blog right now. I'm using SimpleText since for the past three and a half hours my computer has refused to connect to the internet.

No one elses computer. Just mine. Fuck Apple. Fuck it up its stupid little ass.

Right now even the whores outside have probably called it a night. I doubt anyone's looking for a fuck at 5:26 on a Wednesday morning. And to be honest, amidst my absolute lethargy, I'm still worried like a wombat about tomorrow.

And the thing is, about a year ago I would have been complaining about the late hours and lethargy and stupid iMacs too.

But back then it felt like it was worth it.

What to do... what to do...

I'm not in a position at the moment to drop it all and concentrate on movies and music just yet, although I would love to. At the moment, my steady income pays for the passions I wish to pursue, which I work on after I'm done with work. These passions, in itself, are hard work.

Work all day, work all night.

I still need a job at the moment. A steady paycheck for ease of mind, parents off my back and oodles of DVD's and comics.

Hopefully by next year, all dreams will be accomplished. The Y2k album will be released, hopefully whatever film I decide to do will be done by then and hopefully both will bring enough success for me to get out.

Long shot. I know.

But it's attainable. It's the first time one of my cockamaimy (I think that's how it's spelt) day dreams might actually work. The thought that something that was once a pipedream might actually come into full fruition brings much glee to my loins.

Or my lions. If I had lions. They would be very gleeful if I had them.

Come on. I'm done. Let me the fuck out already. I have dreams to dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment