The Ex-Guber on Tumblr

A constant feed from my Tumblr blog, where I have now parked myself after realizing I'm not enjoying Blogger that much.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Another One Bites the Dust...

So another colleague moves on to greener pastures today and it makes me wonder once again about what I should do about my immediate future.

Let's be brutally honest, here. The fun is beginning to rapidly diminish from this job. At least for the last month or so. There's a general mood in the colleagues closest to me of the "fuck all this shit!" variety. Many feel the need to jump ship and I'd be lying if I didn't feel the same way.

For the past month for some reason unbeknownst to me a number of friends have come up to me about possible job openings in other companies if I was interested. I do not think this is coincidence. Perhaps the gods are trying to tell me something.

As for my own personal feelings about my current situation? Indifferent. It's not as much fun as before, but it's not a great big strap on up the jacksy. I can still survive, and perhaps things will get better.

Perhaps they won't. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment