The Ex-Guber on Tumblr

A constant feed from my Tumblr blog, where I have now parked myself after realizing I'm not enjoying Blogger that much.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Thursday Bile

You bastards.

You evil fucking trollops. If you'd met me four years ago this bile would be whimpers and simpers, but no. This is the Khaiser 2.0.

This Khai knows how to hate.

How you managed to climb up the corporate ladder is beyond anyone's guess. I swear, there is voodoo involved.

You're all witches, aren't you? You go home on broomsticks and piss potions of potent powers.

I've been having a tough time trying to comprehend it, and I still don't, but I do know this.

I am filled with fucking hate. And one day, you'll see the 'creative manifestation of my ad idea'.

It involves hungry sewer rats, a habitrail, a chainsaw, some restraints and a piece of cheese. I stole it from Bret Eaton Ellis' 'American Psycho' and trust me when I say it'll be beautiful.

...I need to get out more. Or possibly get laid.

No comments:

Post a Comment