The Ex-Guber on Tumblr

A constant feed from my Tumblr blog, where I have now parked myself after realizing I'm not enjoying Blogger that much.

Monday, July 3, 2006

What Does Your Birth Date Mean?

Another one of them on-line "oh, my God, it's almost true! How did the computer do it!?" kinda things available at this link. For my birth date, 20th of June, it tells me:

"You are a virtual roller coaster of emotions, and most people enjoy the ride."

(I'm the human equivalent of cocaine?)

"Your mood tends to set the tone of the room, and when you're happy, this is a good thing."

(I wonder what birthdate tells you it's a bad thing to be happy?)

"When you get in a dark mood, watch out - it's very hard to get you out of it."

(Aha. I'm doomed to be emo. At least I have an excuse. "It's not my fault I'm depressed! My birthdate dictates it so!" Bollocks.)

"It's sometimes hard for you to cheer up, and your gloom can be contagious."

(Sounds like a super-villain's powers: "I can make you all unhappy by being unhappy! Give me a million bucks or I'll watch 'Requiem for a Dream' on a loop and make you all suffer!" ...or not.)

"Your strength: Your warm heart"

(Makes sense. If it said "your rippling abs" I'd call it a lying fucker.)

"Your weakness: Trouble controlling your emotions"

(It's official. I'm the Hulk.)

"Your power color: Black"

(More proof of emo-ness! God save me...)

"Your power symbol: Musical note"

(The only bit which made me feel quite gooey. Either that or, combined with the other mentions of emo-ness, makes me qualified to buy an Epiphone SG down-tuned for me to sing heavy songs about having my heart broken. Perhaps I should just concede and start an emo band. All I need is a name... something with a day, or a date, or a month in it...)

"Your power month: February"

(...well, that solves that then.)

No comments:

Post a Comment