The Ex-Guber on Tumblr

A constant feed from my Tumblr blog, where I have now parked myself after realizing I'm not enjoying Blogger that much.

Friday, March 24, 2006

The Blood!

So I went to the doctors on Tuesday after my trip to the censorship board to find out what chance 'Ciplak' has at being shown to the public (by the way, the url for Ciplak is now www.ciplakmovie.com so there's no more stupid banners). Since I'll be leaving the company soon, I figured it'd be a good time to use my health insurance to the max before leaving.

That's when the doctor told me I had a high blood pressure count: 120/100.

At first, I just thought it was slightly over normal. I don't know what 120/100 means. The doc told me to come back again during the week for another check to see if my blood pressure goes down. In the meantime, she told me not to think about it because I might just end up stressing out and my blood pressure will never go down.

When my parents found out they flipped, saying that was really high. So did every other person I told about this.

And now I can't stop thinking about the fucking thing.

Truth be told, I've been feeling incredibly tense this week. The littlest things have been pissing me off to no end, the slightest paranoia becomes full on panic, the smallest set back becomes the end of the world.

My only hope is that once I'm out of the office there'll be a drastic change in my blood pressure. The thought of getting a heart attack or God knows what before I'm 40 is too much to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment