The Ex-Guber on Tumblr

A constant feed from my Tumblr blog, where I have now parked myself after realizing I'm not enjoying Blogger that much.

Friday, February 10, 2006

I Dream of Jason

Y'all know Jason, right? Machete weilding, hockey mask wearing momma's boy? Can't die? Dreamt of the fucker.

And it freaked me out.

It's all vague, but I remember this much: I was driving from some village where Jason had just been 'defeated'. It was my task to take the head and bury it somewhere and I was heading into the city driving a 4X4. Halfway down the highway, that's when I realized it.

The head was moving.

I had the head in a bag and assumed all the bumps were causing it to move, but the highway was smooth, and the head was moving.

Worse, it started grunting.

I ended up in some city and ditched the car, running to some special headquarters of some kind, constantly looking over my shoulder. When I got there I had to sort out a meeting with some guys who were renting my video camera. The meeting went ok and I finally thought I could rest.

Till I heard Jason's footsteps on the roof.

There he was, a silhoutte through the sun roof of the building, staring at me with his machete in hand, head re-attached to the rest of his body.

And he wanted me dead.

I rushed back home and thought everything was fine. A moment later, the guys that rented my camera came over to return it (that was quick) but insisted I go outside to pick it up. Something was different about these guys this time but I went out regardless. After a while I realized the guy was stalling so I grabbed the camera off his hands, yelling at him as to what the fuck he thought he was doing and rushed back into the house to discover one of the other guys trying to rape my maid.

I chucked him out and stared out the window: these guys were possessed. Single-minded, they had only one thing in mind - my maid - and weren't going to stop. I knew they wouldn't be able to break into the house but that wasn't my only problem.

Jason was on the roof. And now he was screaming for my maid.

And Jason could break his way in.

That's when I woke up, around 4 in the morning, freaked to shit. Godammit, I don't even like the Friday the 13th movies! Haven't had a nightmare in a long time, and even when I did, it was an emotional nightmare. This was evil people trying to kill me and rape my maid, for fucks sake.

After a while, though, I did manage to fall asleep again. And this time I dreamt I was playing baseball.

Which was different.

No comments:

Post a Comment