The Ex-Guber on Tumblr

A constant feed from my Tumblr blog, where I have now parked myself after realizing I'm not enjoying Blogger that much.

Friday, January 6, 2006

The Week of Reckoning

So yeah.

I finally managed to sort out the whole leave thing. They'll take out three (or is two and a half) days off of my pay of my last month with the company, which ain't no biggie, leaving the upcoming week free for my to concentrate on one thing and one thing only:

My frickin' movie.

I'll be honest, though. I'm so fucking tired it's not even funny. I've been sleeping on the hard wooden floor of the new house my parents have moved to for the past four days and it's beginning to take its toll. I can't even think straight, and haven't even booked everybody's time for this weekend which will hopefully be the last ever time we shoot footage for this movie. I already predict my parents' nagging and the evil weather as well as other laws of Murphy to stand in my way, but I'm going to finish this movie by hook or by crook.

The good news is Adrian from KLue called up yesterday. We talked first of my proposed article about Paul's Place and the whole black metal issue and then he asked me about the movie, saying he wants to feature at least a little something about it in the next issue of KLue. This is good news, but it also means I need to finish up a press pack by Monday.

Joy.

I'm seriously considering taking tonight off, sleeping in Taman Tun and watching a movie to relax. I just got me a clear as crystal copy of 'Hustle & Flow' which I definitely intend to see. Otherwise, it'll be Alba ass in 'Into the Blue'. Either one will leave me a happy bunny.

Now, however, I'm sitting out the rain, then probably pop over home for a bit as I haven't seen my parents in a while (even though I stay with them) and either get me a copy of the keys for the house or tell them I'm sleeping in Taman Tun. I just want to clear my head before the upcoming onslaught.

Script-wise, things have changed quite considerably since that very first draft. Scenes have been rewritten, deleted and added as days go by and more and more footage is accumulated. I'm hoping and praying that the movie gets accepted into the Singapore International Film Festival because if not... well... at least there's the KL premiere.

If there's a premiere.

So much to do... so much to do.

I require oral pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment