The Ex-Guber on Tumblr

A constant feed from my Tumblr blog, where I have now parked myself after realizing I'm not enjoying Blogger that much.

Sunday, January 8, 2006

Almost Done

Phew. Yesterday we re-shot the opening scene in the character's bedroom, which involved plastering posters all over again, and this time in a bigger room. But this time we stuck the posters all anarchicly and unorderly, which should look better (this was after noticing Brodie's room in Mallrats).

We then tried to shoot the ending scene to find (a) the car we needed for the scene is no longer with us for the day and (b) it started to rain. Add to that the fact that I was completely ad-libbing the scene and this proved to be difficult. I then tried to improvise the scene even more by having it under some shade when voila, the rain stopped. We ran to the location (a bridge near my house) and shot the scene. I'll shoot the car separately and make them all join together with clever editing.

I hope.

Today we shoot the last scene needed for the movie, a few pick-up shots here and there and the car and I'm done. Done done done. Tonight I'll start transferring footage and tomorrow I'll start editing.

My only worry is that my dad wants to see the movie before I send it off. He fears controversy. I'm trying to placate him as much as I can but I don't think it's working. We'll see.

Fingers crossed, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment