The Ex-Guber on Tumblr

A constant feed from my Tumblr blog, where I have now parked myself after realizing I'm not enjoying Blogger that much.

Tuesday, December 6, 2005

Aaarghhh!!!

FuckshitassbitchcockuckermotherfuckerFFFFFUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!!

My car got towed. At least, I hope my car got towed. The idea of a car thief stealing a Kelisa at noon just seems silly.

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.

I parked it at the side of the road for a couple of hours 'cos I knew I'd be late for work and finding parking would add another half hour to my journey time. I figured I'd park it by the office then find proper parking during lunch.

I went down to where my car was parked and instead I find an old lorry.

Godammit all.

I just called up the city council but they haven't received any cars by my description yet. I'm hoping when I call later it's there. If not, I'm fucked. Royally fucked. Supremely fucked. The payments are almost done on that fucking car. Fuck.

Then there's the whole hassle of going to the city council to pick up my fucking car and speeding things up will probably require bribery on top of the amount I've gotta pay anyway.

Motherfucking fuckery of epic fucking pro-fucking-portions.

I just don't want to involve my dad on this one. I'm already getting a lot of heat as it is with my hectic lifestyle and relaxed clothing choices for work and my refusal to renew my Identification Card to the fancy new chip ones until the absolute last minute (I hate the idea of IC cards to begin with) and my late hours and later waking hours. I've been accused of being abnormal by my parents. I don't need to be accused of being a road-dick too.

Ahhh... fuck me. Fuck me with large pointy objects that would cause pain to the most resiliant of choir boys. This is not a great way to start the day. Fuck all this, I'm going to Coffee Bean and treating myself to an overpriced sandwich.

FUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment