The Ex-Guber on Tumblr

A constant feed from my Tumblr blog, where I have now parked myself after realizing I'm not enjoying Blogger that much.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The Clock Is Ticking...

The one character scene I haven't got yet will feature my parents and is to be shot in my house, as is the final shot of the movie. I intended to shoot this scene this Saturday.

We're moving house this Saturday.

I still haven't sorted out a whole bunch of the pick-up shots as well as the animation. I need all this to edit the movie and I need to get a rough, watchable cut done by the entry deadline for the Singapore International Film Festival.

the entry deadline is January 15th.

Bearing in mind there are still songs to record for the soundtrack.

Shiite Bin Ajaib.

Like everything else in my life, I'm cutting things very fucking close indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment