The Ex-Guber on Tumblr

A constant feed from my Tumblr blog, where I have now parked myself after realizing I'm not enjoying Blogger that much.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Pics From Day 7 of the Production of Ciplak



Effing finally...

Shooting: Day 7


Definitely gonna use this as one of my promo stills.

Shooting: Day 7

Hassan Peter Brown gets in character whilst Ariff focuses in. I absolutely loved Peter's performance and I think many a person who've known him from the music scene will probably get a shock. It's so out of his usual character.

Shooting: Day 7

I'm really not sure what we're doing here, but a guess I'd say we're checking the camera before shooting the 'Blair Witch' shot where I run through the garden (which I swear could pass for a jungle).

Shooting: Day 7

Production manager and love of my life Diana and I wonder what the fuck we're going to do. This is probably my pensive 'how-do-I-best-do-this-shot-for-optimum-artistic-merit' pose when in actuality my thought process would've probably gone more along the lines of "Fuck me, why didn't I just grow up with a love for accounting?"

Shooting: Day 7

A rare moment of happiness before the inevitable shit-storm that is a day on the production of 'Ciplak'.
More pics, as usual, available on my Flickr page for your viewing pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment