The Ex-Guber on Tumblr

A constant feed from my Tumblr blog, where I have now parked myself after realizing I'm not enjoying Blogger that much.

Monday, November 21, 2005

More Setbacks

Whilst my optimisism on the movie is at least no longer non-existent, there is the ningling fact that we are behind schedule considerably. I originally intended to finish shooting mid-November. That turned to end November. Now it looks like the last weekend of shooting will be mid-DECEMBER.

Ooh, booolocks.

Couldn't shoot last weekend due to the problems of work, the fact that I really need to get the Y2k album finished (19 tracks! So far!) and the weather has been in a perpetual state of wetness and gloom. I could've doubled the UK shots here with this weather.

Then, this coming weekend, I've got a gig on Saturday together with an open house, so I may only be able to shoot in the morning. I've got Sunday free, but then the weekend after that I've got another gig and a weekend trip to Genting, so the next time I can shoot after this weekend is two weekends after.

That means, if I get all the shots I want within this time frame, we'll be done shooting on the 11th of December. I was hoping I could cut a trailer before that. Ah, well. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Damn, there's still the animation too. And the soundtrack. Must make it to Singapore International Film Fest... must... must... may have to send preview cut first. Shiite.

You'd think after reading of the hardships of other filmmakers doing their first film I'd be prepared for this, wouldn't you? Poo-nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment