The Ex-Guber on Tumblr

A constant feed from my Tumblr blog, where I have now parked myself after realizing I'm not enjoying Blogger that much.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Late Again

So here I am, in the office, late at night. Haven't done one of these for a while.

I've actually just finished all the stuff I need to do, but I figure since I'm here I might as well use it as my own makeshift office to make calls to my actors and crew for the rest of the months shooting. No more late cast and crew calls, no more re-shoots, I want to get this movie in the fucking can. The first ten minutes right now are pretty much there, but if the rest of the movie can't hold it together it'll be a 'Snake Eyes': kick ass opening, regular movie from then on (or, in some people's opinions, a worse movie from then on).

Once again, I've also gotten the re-write bug. The ending just doesn't do it for me enough. So I'm thinking of fixing that tonight together with the schedule.

Best of all, I'm gonna use this late night working as an excuse to come in late tomorrow. Hahaha. Feel my office terrorism.

No comments:

Post a Comment