The Ex-Guber on Tumblr

A constant feed from my Tumblr blog, where I have now parked myself after realizing I'm not enjoying Blogger that much.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

I Need a Burly White Man Immediately

No, it's not what you think.

I just got off the phone with Man Method about the movie. The dude's coordinating the shoot and cast and asked whether his friend Lincoln could play the bad guy, a dude named 'Evil Neil' who is now changed to 'Big Dave' for extra gangster-ness. I guess.

"Lincoln's a burly Asian guy," said Meth, "Will he do?"

"I actually need a white guy," I replied, "because it plays a part in the whole storyline."

"So you need a burly white guy."

"Yes."

"(the beginning of a snigger)... hehe... you need a burly white guy."

"Hehehe..."

"You should put that on your blog: 'Burly white man needed'."

Et voila, the header of this post.

Incidentally, if there are any burly white men in the London area interested in acting for free, gime a buzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment