The Ex-Guber on Tumblr

A constant feed from my Tumblr blog, where I have now parked myself after realizing I'm not enjoying Blogger that much.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Danish Nuttiness

Some of you who know me know that when it comes to local celebrities, there's one that, to me, shines out amongst the rest as the beauty of beauties, a cute, sweet and delectable little darling named Nora Danish.

First noticing her in that Nokia ad with the panda suit, that girl stuck out like a diamond in the rough, and I've been watching her career closely, actually getting frustrated when I see bad photos of her. It is my opinion that a photographer must be incredibly skilled to make a girlthat cute and that pretty look crap. With that in mind, the photographer of the 'Gila Gila Pengantin Popular' movie poster mut be the most skilled photographer in Malaysia.

Some would say my admiration for her borders on obsession. Y2k have written a song about her which is, in a word, silly. And now I've made a wallpaper of her.

It's an incredibly crap wallpaper, reason being (a) I don't have photoshop on this shitty PC and (b) there aren't many pics of her on the net (why?! Good Lord, WHY??!?).

But I like the line. I think it's funny. And you can have a look at it by clicking here.

And like the song by Y2k, it's very silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment