The Ex-Guber on Tumblr

A constant feed from my Tumblr blog, where I have now parked myself after realizing I'm not enjoying Blogger that much.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

From Ma-Sheen to the Source of his Scandal...

Following on from the Charlie Sheen dream, it seems like my train of thought deep in my subconscious is continously travelling the realms of fucked-up-ness. The night before it was Charlie Sheen telling me to kill. Last night, it was the source of the Ma-sheen's scandal in the mid 90's.

That's right. Hookers.

There I was, having some strange dream at some strange parties in KL, driving a BMW 3 series (which, for reasons I shall not say, is a nightmare in itself due to my secret history with the evil 2 door bastard) when I find myself making my way to a part of town I am as yet unfamiliar with. The design of the place is like a high-school until I walk over to the lobby and realize I'm in a whorehouse.

Yup. A whorehouse.

I place my order with the maddam and she asks me to wait in the waiting booth, which is really just a small toilet with windows. A blonde prostitute walks past and for some reason I know she's not mine. Then another one. There she is.


Straight, jet black hair, a slight Eurasian look, busty, voloptuous and wearing nothing but a deep blue strapless PVC bra and matching hotpants. She knocks on the window, smiles and beckons me to go upstairs. I exit the toilet, walk up with her, open the door...

...and that's when I wake up.

These dreams are getting weirder and weirder by the day. What's gonna happen tonight, I wonder? Will Jack Nicholson teach me how to convince cheerleaders to give me head whilst weilding a H&K sub machine gun? Where are these fucking dreams coming from?

And why the fuck did my dream have to end just before we got down and dirty?! couldn't I have woken up just before it was time to pay? Then I'd have gotten away with having sex with a hooker for free!

Maybe it's the Gatorade. I'll stay away from the Gatorade.

No comments:

Post a Comment