The Ex-Guber on Tumblr

A constant feed from my Tumblr blog, where I have now parked myself after realizing I'm not enjoying Blogger that much.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Grrr. Arrghh.

Goddamn motherfucking dick licking shit eating piss drinking armpit licking rectum reaming buttcheek cleansing masturbating nipple tweaking hamster felching dog sniffing cat fingering elephant raiding cow tipping donkey dipping peanut flicking cock caressing banana beating bishop bashing toe nail tipping sons of a motherless goat raped granola chunk of chicken cutlets.

That's how I feel at this precise moment in time.

We have a pitch tomorrow. And if the work today to realize that reality wasn't enough suits from all directions attack me with brainless briefs and the MC2 Young Guns is on this weekend on the same day as a gig that will also be the shoot for our music video and I've just discovered the last pitch didn't work out, leaving the spotlight on our little team.

Oh, and I've got a gig tonight, to which I'll be rushing to, play, and return to continue working till the wee hours of the night. Add to that this idea burning in my head begging to be put down on pen and paper the second I have the time for it. Something that could be shot wonderfully if I could just get it done in time.

Aaargh!!! All you motherfuckers will get crabs! I'll see to it. Crabs, I say!

...

I don't know about you, but I could do with a soapy tit wank.

No comments:

Post a Comment