The Ex-Guber on Tumblr

A constant feed from my Tumblr blog, where I have now parked myself after realizing I'm not enjoying Blogger that much.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Nightmares & Kittens

For those that have been reading my blog since the very beginning (you sad weasel), you'd know about Timothy and his tragic death. If not, click the link. In cliff-notes form, I had a white kitten called Timothy (all my cats were named Timothy at the time) and one day I came home from school (7 or 8 years old probably) to find Timothy dead in the dining room, slit from his neck to his gut.

There was a lot of blood. And ants.

The reason I bring it up is because of the dream I had last night. Dream? It was a fucking nightmare. And as with all dreams the longer you wait after the dream the less you remember, but I do remember this:

It was one of my cats. Being skinned alive. With a very large knife.

That kind of shit can really disturb you and ruin your mood for the rest of the day.

I think that's why I was in such a bad mood this morning. I don't like cat killers.

No comments:

Post a Comment