The Ex-Guber on Tumblr

A constant feed from my Tumblr blog, where I have now parked myself after realizing I'm not enjoying Blogger that much.

Sunday, May 8, 2005

I May Have Found My Father

Not my biological father, of course, but the father character for my movie. It's been tough as balls trying to cast this fucking character, thanks in no part to the fact that I do not know anybody above the age of 45.

So it was, in desperation, that I sent out a distress call on friendster and got a reply from a colleague at the office, a bloke by the name of Kamal.

Now, Kamal's in his thirties (I assume), a married man and could possibly pass as a father. Or not. Maybe with make-up. I recently sent an e-mail to a Dutchman asking for his advice on how to make-up someone to look ten years older.

And before you ask, no, I did not just e-mail a random Dutchman. This Dutchman deals in make-up and effects. His name is Lars, and his website's in my 'Random Research' section.

Now I've just got a few more key locations to scout. One of them is the cafe. The other is Silverfish bookstores. I'm hoping they'll be accomodating considering their support to the local creative arts and all that, so fingers crossed. As for the cafe, I have NO idea. Fingers doubly crossed. I'll pop down there today and see what's what.

Once all that's done with I'll post up pictures of the cast for all you luvvies to see. Till then, it's random movie talk, smut and ramblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment