The Ex-Guber on Tumblr

A constant feed from my Tumblr blog, where I have now parked myself after realizing I'm not enjoying Blogger that much.

Tuesday, January 3, 2006

The End Is Nigh...

The Scenario:

Today is the 3rd of January. The submission deadline for the Singapore International Film Festival is 15th January, which leaves me with 11 days (don't forget a day to send it) to finish a watchable copy of the movie.

The Good:

1. I have all the UK footage.
2. I have most of the footage I need to cut the movie.
3. Ariff just passed me a copy of this program called 'Swish' which beats the pants off Flash so I guess I can do the animation myself.
4. I've got leave for the whole of next week.

the Bad:

1. My parents just moved to the house next door because our current house is going to be renovated. Hence, no more bedroom. And I stillhave another scene to do in the bedroom. And the living room. And the front of the house.
2. I'm not even sure whether I can shoot my parents for the movie.
3. I still haven't got a white guy.

The Ugly:

1. I'm broke as sin. Seriously, seriously fucking broke beyond compare.
2. There's no guarantee that the movie will be accepted.

2006. Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment