The Ex-Guber on Tumblr

A constant feed from my Tumblr blog, where I have now parked myself after realizing I'm not enjoying Blogger that much.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

11th Hour

Last night I edited till 6 in the morning, with about 50+ minutes of the movie done. Then I checked on-line to see the possibilities of couriering the movie over. No such luck. They can pick it up on a Sunday, but they can't deliver it till Monday. Grrr.

Today is crunch time. I've decided to do an abridged version of the movie for submissions, and if it gets accepted, send them the proper one. Looking at it at the moment, if I put everything in it may even end up to be 110 minutes long. The abridged version should be about 70 or 80 minutes.

My father wants to watch it before I submit it which scares me somewhat. I associate showing my father the movie to baring my soul to him. What if he doesn't like what he sees?

However, my father assures me he just wants to make sure I don't diss the government in the movie. Dissing the government is not good for one's health in this country. He just doesn't want to get me (and the family) in trouble, 1984 style.

Then maybe, just maybe, I might have a private cast & crew screening before the actual premiere. Not sure yet. Will see soon.

All I know is that once this movie's over I'm taking a weekend off for once. Maybe go to somewhere exotic. Like Kajang.

No comments:

Post a Comment