The Ex-Guber on Tumblr

A constant feed from my Tumblr blog, where I have now parked myself after realizing I'm not enjoying Blogger that much.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I Need the Services of a Young Lady This Weekend

Seriously. I do.

After finding what I thought would be the ideal person to act for the 'whiny girlfriend' scene on Sunday (and by ideal, I mean she volunteered without me asking which is too rare an occurence to just disregard), it turns out she can't make it due to a last minute work thingey.

I hate these last minute work thingeys.

She's trying to find a replacement as we speak, but I'm worried and nervous. I can only get the location, Cravings cafe in Hartamas, for this Sunday for a small window of time. Otherwise, I'm screwed and I really need this scene.

Shiite.

The good news is she likes the script and seems really keen on trying to find me a 16 year old for the role. We shall see what happens.

In other news, I'm still here at the goddamn editing suite. I've relinquished all power of the edit to my colleague with myself as the second opinion, which is working out better for all parties concerned. I just wish I wasn't here so I can sleep. I've been needing much sleep. My doctor gave me some stronger sleeping pills but I haven't had a chance to try them out because I've been going to bed so late I didn't want the pills to fuck up my chances of waking up early, only to wake up late anyway.

One day... one day I shall be doing this full time instead of juggling my multiple tasks like horny hands in a titfest extravaganza.

No comments:

Post a Comment