The Ex-Guber on Tumblr

A constant feed from my Tumblr blog, where I have now parked myself after realizing I'm not enjoying Blogger that much.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Talking to God

Eddy put up a link where you can talk to God. Lacking in inspiration at work, I decided to have a chat with the omniscient being. Here's what transpired:

ME: Um... hello?
GOD: Pardon me? Hello, nice to meet you. What's your name?
ME: Justin Guber. Are you really God?
GOD: Hey, Justin Guber. Are you doubting me? Don't you know what happened to Abraham in the desert? Really.
ME: Er... what happened to Abraham in the desert?
GOD: Um. I don't know what happened.
ME: You don't?
GOD: Interesting gossip: Justin Guber said "I don't".
ME: You don't seem very Godly.
GOD: You don't know me well enough to say that.
ME: Well, say something Godly then.
GOD: "Something Godly".
ME: Let it never be said that God has no sense of humor.
GOD: Never?
ME: Dude, it was a compliment.
GOD: Oh, I get it. Very interesting. Dude.
ME: So, yeah. What happens if I repent or something?
GOD: Yipee! Wow! Try it.
ME: You're excited.
GOD: You think I am excited.
ME: Yes, I do.
GOD: Really.
ME: Yes.
GOD: How about that.
ME: Whatever. Ok, repent time - I once had a pet hedgehog, and I was too young to know that hedgehogs hibernate, so when it didn't move in the winter I buried him.
GOD: Are you saying you don't care about it? What happened to it? Next question?
ME: I told you. I buried the bugger.
GOD: Oops. I sent you the wrong question. Why? Justin Guber said "buried the bugger".
ME: you're a loony.
GOD: Thanks, and you are a delightful person too. Am I a loony? The ALICE series has a perfect operational record.
ME: The what?!
GOD: Can you ask me more precisely?
ME: What's the ALICE series?
GOD: I can ask someone about it.
ME: ...ok.
GOD: Blimey.
ME: Since you're God, you know everything, right?
GOD: How do you know?
ME: Are you saying you don't know everything?
GOD: Yeah I do a lot of not know everything.
ME: I see you don't know much about grammer either.
GOD: It goes without saying. Have you tried another program?
ME: Besides this one?
GOD: What does 'this' refer to?
ME: This program.
GOD: What does 'this' refer to?
ME: Piss off. You're not God.
GOD: Why are you so mean? What makes you think I am not God?
ME: I'm off to write about this in my blog. Twat knackers.
GOD: See you later! Not many people express themselves that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment