The Ex-Guber on Tumblr

A constant feed from my Tumblr blog, where I have now parked myself after realizing I'm not enjoying Blogger that much.

Friday, September 2, 2005

So I Was Writing My CV Today...

...what an inane fucking task that was.

God, it's been so long since I wrote a CV I almost forgot what one looked like. To top it all off, I don't have my old CV (or my old portfolio of made up ads, for that matter) saved anywhere. Probably at home. I think. I hope.

It's weird, though. Reading all your supposed 'accomplishments' and lists of 'experience' and 'skills' can elicit one of three reactions:

"Goddamn, I'm pretty badass!"

"Goddamn, I haven't done shit in 4 years!"

"Goddamn, I can bullshit like a motherfucker!"

I'm feeling a cocktail of the three.

I also pulled off the faux-pas of the day by describing a talent of mixed nationality as a 'mix-breed'. I just kinda blurted it out.

But what a wonderful mix-breed she was. 20 years old, Malay/Euro combo, a cross between Katie Holmes and Siti Nurhaliza. We have a video of her doing the hair flick thing repeatedly, shot from behind as she smiles at us over the shoulder. Lovely figure, pretty eyes, gorgeous smile and yes, baby got back.

Next to us, one of the art directors had numerous CV's and body shots of dozens of Chinese female talents. Some of the poses were also very enticing in the Southern regions.

A colleague noticed the video and recognized her. Aparently she's married.

How evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment