The Ex-Guber on Tumblr

A constant feed from my Tumblr blog, where I have now parked myself after realizing I'm not enjoying Blogger that much.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Back on the Production Trail...

So I met up with Ariff Akhir to see what the status is and discover that he's been busy on other movies. One is called 'Dry Bungholes Are Grande'.

I think he's lying.

But it does appear that Jalaludin Hassan is in like Flynt for the movie. He'll (hopefully) be joining us right after shooting 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire'. As for the rest of the cast, I've just finalized the schedule and I'll be contacting everyone for to confirm. We're also supposed to have a big meet n' greet this Sunday before the first day of filming next Saturday (not the coming one).

And still no word from Sony. Ariff thinks their avoiding his calls. I suggested he claim to be the person's father, or maybe her baby's daddy. He said the receptionist wouldn't buy that.

But what do we do about the camera now, then? I guess I'm going to have to buy it. If Sony dick us around too much I might just end up buying the Canon, even though their shop clerk pissed me off. God, what is up with all these companies? Soon I'll be making my way to JVC or something next...

Hey, I wonder what JVC got?

One quick google search later...

Nothing worth buying.

No comments:

Post a Comment